Scrum Master (PSM™ I)
Professional Scrum Master Level 1 (PSM I) from scrum.org is internationally one of the most famous and credible Agile/Scrum certifications. It is also well known for being low-cost, and hard to pass. We’ve tried to keep our certification preparation program as low cost as possible, yet make it easier for you to pass the exam, besides learning a lot about Agile and Scrum.
Note: content on our site is not affiliated with nor endorsed by Scrum.org.
Taking the exam online
• You do not need to attend a classroom training to take the exam. The exams just costs $150 and you can buy the exam direct from Scrum.org.
• Note: You have to get 85% of higher to pass the exam.
Our course bundle
This bundle provides you with everything you need to learn the Scrum framework, and prepare for the PSM I exam.
This course bundle includes:
- The PSM™ I Exam Preparation Online Course (1 year access): it’s a simple, short eLearning course focused on the core framework, as defined in the PSM I exam syllabus; with a total video length of 160 minutes.
- The PSM™ I Preparation Practice Exams (1 year access): it’s a package of 3 full PSM I sample exams (240 questions), with complete explanation for each question that help you learn more, and fill in the gaps.
- The Professional Scrum Master Training Manual (e-book and audiobook)
- This package is the best way you can increase your chances of passing the exam in your first try. However, it’s mainly based on helping you learn the concept, instead of just passing the exam without gaining any practical knowledge.
– PMI, the Registered Education Provider logo, PMBOK, PMP, CAPM, PMI-ACP, PMI-PBA, the PMI logo, and the PMP logo and PMBOK are marks of the Project Management Institute, Inc.