This course teaches you how to use PRINCE2® in an Agile way, and combine it with Agile approaches such as Scrum and Kanban. By the end of the course, you will be ready to take the PRINCE2 Agile® Practitioner exam
PRINCE2® Agile is an extension module tailored for forward-thinking organizations and individuals already benefiting from PRINCE2®. It provides further guidance on how to apply agile methods to the world’s most recognized project management method.
Our course bundle
This bundle provides you with everything you need to learn the PRINCE2® Agile framework, and prepare for the exam.
This course bundle includes:
- The PRINCE2 Agile® Practitioner Exam Preparation Online Course (1 year access).
- You get the first 14 lessons for free. Total course consists of 42 lessons.
- A broad understanding of agile concepts and how these embed seamlessly into PRINCE2®
- This package is the best way you can increase your chances of passing the exam in your first try. However, it’s mainly based on helping you learn the concept, instead of just passing the exam without gaining any practical knowledge.
Note: The PRINCE2® Agile Exam can be taken if you hold any off the following certificates:
- PRINCE2® Foundation
- PRINCE2® Practitioner
- Project Management Professional® (PMP)
- Certified Associate in Project Management® (CAPM)
- IPMA Levels A,B,C and D® (Certified Projects Director)
Price for the Exam: €330
– PMI, the Registered Education Provider logo, PMBOK, PMP, CAPM, PMI-ACP, PMI-PBA, the PMI logo, and the PMP logo and PMBOK are marks of the Project Management Institute, Inc.